Trouvez votre futur emploi
Trouvez votre futur emploi
AVEC LES MEILLEURS OUTILS DE L'INDUSTRIE DU VOYAGE
Colibri Assurance Voyage specializes in out-of-province/country emergency medical insurance and our clients have trusted in our experience to provide insurance products that enable them to travel with ease and confidence.
We are currently seeking an experienced and customer service-oriented Bilingual Administrative Assistant (English and French) to join our team in our Quebec City office. This is a full-time, permanent position. We offer a total compensation package including: competitive base pay, group benefits, training is provided and the opportunity for future advancement based on experience and qualifications.
This position will be generally accountable for answering incoming calls from clients to gather information, respond to inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information as well as various administrative tasks within the office. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, organized and passionate about adding value to the clients, team and company as a whole.
Our business hours of operation are Monday to Thursday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Hours may vary upon the needs of the company.
Please submit your application (cover letter and resume) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information about our company, please visit: www.colibriassurancevoyage.com
- Gather medical information from clients over the telephone, ensuring accuracy of information is entered into the computer database system
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls to the appropriate departments
- Respond to emails in a timely manner and conduct follow-up calls with with clients where necessary
- Manage and resolve client concerns and complaints as well as identify and escalate priority issues
- Process orders, forms and applications
- Must be Fully Bilingual (French and English), verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of customer service principles and practices and able to deal with a mature clientele
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Strong individual and team player with a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change with a forward-thinking mindset, offering solutions and creative thinking
- Strong skills in communication (verbal, written and listening), time-management, multi-tasking, organization, attention to detail, problem analysis/solving and overall work ethic
- Administrative and office experience considered an asset
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Can operate a multi-line phone system
- Very proficient computer skills and working with various computer programs/applications (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Accurate/thorough data entry and typing skills
- Must be eligible to work in Canada