Find Your Future Job
Find Your Future Job
With the best international tools in the travel industry
We are looking for a detail-oriented accounts manager to operate our groups and strengthen relations with the group accounts and each of its individual clients. At its core, the role involves sophisticated customer services and highly organized file management, with an emphasis on execution. The position is based out of our office in Markham and will involve occasional events, as well as travel opportunities. Our business as an industry renowned niche travel product provider means it’s all about our relationships with travel professionals, travellers, and suppliers. We have laid the foundations of a strategy to support and strengthen these relationships, and are looking for you to come in and further grow the business.
Personality traits we’re looking for
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- A creative problem solver with a can-do mindset
- Highly organized
- Take accountability and ownership
- Dedicated to accomplishing all tasks on hand
- Dependable and reliable
- Team worker
- Passionate about travel
Skills we’re looking for
Customer service /
client communication – you will need to
demonstrate a high level of customer service and communicate with customers to
help answer their questions and try to fulfill their needs. Professional
telephone manner and structured emails writing technique is a must, and will
need to be able to respond in a concise and informative style.
3. An eye for details - GLP is known for its operational excellence and this is largely due to a very high attentiveness to detail. Contracts, sensitive client data and itineraries all require an eagle eye and a commitment to measuring twice, cutting once.
4. Execution - we are looking for someone with a proactive approach to getting the job done.
5. Problem Solving - we are looking for someone with a proactive, can-do approach to solving problems. Sometimes things change quickly with passengers and suppliers, and we have to put our firefighting hats on. You should be able to act decisively and quickly while keeping an eye for how we can continue to develop our processes to solve problems before they arise.