Find Your Future Job
Find Your Future Job
With the best international tools in the travel industry
TWIL Travel is a Toronto-based boutique travel consultancy specializing in high-end leisure travel.
We are seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented, and tech-savvy individual who thrives in a fast-paced forward-thinking environment. In this role, you will provide comprehensive support to the agency owner, assisting in managing their portfolio of discerning luxury travelers and in-house clients. Your responsibilities will include sourcing and quoting properties, creating proposals, managing the CRM system, booking and confirming all trip elements, and overseeing the full travel planning cycle and timelines. Additionally, your knowledge of Sabre ticketing will allow you to provide occasional backup assistance to the air department. A passion for travel, excellent customer service skills, and meticulous attention to detail are essential for success in this role.
- Previous experience as a travel advisor, executive assistant, or in a similar role is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in using Sabre or other travel booking systems is a significant advantage.
- A natural inclination for customer service.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Proactive and resourceful; an intuitive problem-solver.
- Strong work ethic who identifies opportunities to take on more and streamline systems and processes where possible.
- Positive attitude with passion for travel.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to confidently interact with clients, providing excellent service and resolving issues with professionalism and diplomacy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to prepare clear and concise travel itineraries, emails, and reports.
- Tech-savviness and proficiency in using productivity tools, travel booking programs, Social media platforms and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Resourcefulness and ability to work independently, taking ownership of tasks and delivering high-quality results within deadlines.
- A passion for travel, a good understanding of luxury travel experiences, and a continuous desire to stay informed about new destinations and industry trends.
- TICO Certification is required (must be certified within one month of start date)
- Act as a reliable point of contact, liaising with clients, colleagues, and external stakeholders on behalf of the CEO.
- Oversee the full travel planning cycle, including tracking proposals, following up on open inquiries and outstanding items, final payments, trip accessories, and pre-arrival communications.
- Coordinate and secure travel arrangements including transportation, lodging, transfers, single and multi-day tours, flights and travel insurance and other travel services as directed.
- Prepare and process client and vendor payments and related documentation for accounting; and prepare client invoices.
- Collect all vendor confirmations and vouchers and prepare final trip documentation, details and travel advice in Axus.
- Handling concierge requests including dining, entertainment & ground transportation
- Research content and logistics and prepare client proposals, based on direction provided.
- Corresponding with suppliers (hotels, operators, guides) to coordinate bespoke travel arrangements.
- Conducting quality control checks on all itineraries prior to publishing them and ensuring all logistical elements have been included in each itinerary. Reconfirming trip elements prior to client departure.
- Manage calendar of pre and post trip reminders which includes due dates for sending out pre-departure information, final payments, cancellation deadlines, VIP requests, final documents and welcome home messages.
- Providing occasional support to outside agents.
- Utilize Sabre system and other relevant tools to research, book, and manage travel arrangements, ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Manage the CRM system, maintaining up-to-date client information, preferences, and travel history.
- Stay informed about industry trends, luxury travel experiences, and destination information to provide expert advice to clients.
- Assist with ticketing and flight-related inquiries when necessary, ensuring accuracy and compliance with regulations.
- Other duties as required
- Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9:30am to 5:30pm. *There are seasonal periods where longer hours may be necessary. This is a hybrid home/office role. A minimum of 1 or 2 days in the office would be required.
If you are a self-motivated, detail-oriented professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment and possesses a deep passion for travel and luxury experiences, we invite you to apply for this exciting role. Join our team and help manage our portfolio of discerning luxury travelers, provide exceptional executive assistance, and ensure the creation of unforgettable travel experiences for our esteemed clientele.
Sabre knowledge would be an asset.