Find Your Future Job
Find Your Future Job
With the best international tools in the travel industry
Travel Edge is a technology company that provides the backbone and competitive edge to its two sister companies: Kensington Tours – an award winning private guided tour company, and Travel Edge – a leader in corporate and leisure travel through its ever growing register of travel agencies. It is creating and fine tuning the technology, digital marketing and operational processes that are reinventing the travel industry.
In the midst of new technology and business trends some may consider travel old school and dull. Travel Edge will make you think again. We run like a start-up where the teams are lean, the work is challenging and the rewards are high. We are growing quickly and very profitably without institutional investment. So we can build the right way – patiently and without compromise.
We are connected by a set of values. A passion to innovate, a sense of ownership, decisions led by facts, a desire to act quickly and fail fast, confidence with low ego, and a commitment to give back to those less fortunate. If you are a distinctive professional who would like to help us reshape the travel industry … join the team!
What Travel Edge offers:
- Supportive team environment
- Mentoring and coaching opportunities
- Company match RRSP program
- Extensive health benefits
- Comprehensive employee assistance program
- Health and Wellness subsidy
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Agent incentives
- Advancement opportunities
As Travel Edge continues its rapid growth, we are always looking for experienced and talented Corporate Travel Consultants to add to our dynamic team. We pride ourselves on attracting and retaining top talent by offering challenge and opportunity combined with an attractive compensation plan. Our evolving environment fosters a spirit of innovation allowing our employees to unleash their creativity and achieve a greater level of productivity. While Travel Edge offers great perks, it’s not just the benefits that make our culture great. It’s the way management and teammates treat one another. Our willingness to trust our employees is what breeds creativity, above-and-beyond performance and job satisfaction.
- Complete Corporate Reservations via the Sabre Reservations System
- Follow company procedures, guidelines and standards in the areas of customer service, building and updating PNRs, ticketing and punctuality
- Stay fully informed and stay abreast of all airline rules and regulations and other industry requirements and accurately apply this information when making travel arrangements
- Operate within company standards in the areas of customer service, productivity, quality standards and operating procedures
- Ensure that customers travel policies are followed and documented
- Utilize preferred vendors to reduce clients cost and maximize profit for the company
- The ability to solve problems independently
- Suggest improvements to benefit the client and the company
- Performs other duties and assist in all areas as assigned
- Fluent in both English and French
- If you have over two years of experience in either leisure or corporate travel, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Must have experience with Sabre or another GDS
- Perspective candidates will possess strong communication skills and demonstrate the ability to liaise with clients and build strong partnerships with them.
- Candidates will have exceptional customer service skills and be motivated by working in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong attention to detail, being highly organized and showing the ability to multi-task will help you succeed at Travel Edge.
Our top consultants pride themselves on developing an expertise and building strong relationships with their clients to support our travelers get to their destinations seamlessly enabling them to enjoy the world at its best without the need to sweat the details.
Please apply at the following link: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/TravelEdge/743999...