Find Your Future Job
Find Your Future Job
With the best international tools in the travel industry
Discover a Corporate Travel Advisor career with Vision Travel, a Direct Travel Company!
As one of the fastest growing Travel Management Companies (TMC) in the world, Direct Travel is a leading provider of corporate travel management, leisure travel, and meetings and events services. We have offices throughout the US, Canada and the UK. We're currently ranked the 10th largest TMC on Travel Weekly’s 2018 Top 25 Power List.
We were recently recognized at Virtuoso's 2018 Awards with the Top Growth Award, meaning that in 2017, Direct Travel crafted more unparalleled journeys for our clients than ever before.
- Winnipeg Office - #89 – 333 St. Mary Ave
- Base Salary plus Incentive
- To make reservations for corporate clients in accordance with their travel policy, covering all aspects of business travel.
What it’s like to work with us
You will find a diverse group of professionals at Vision, who are committed to doing their best work every day. We are proud of our values, which guide our day to day interactions, and enable us to build stronger relationships both with our clients and each other. If you join our team, you will be rewarded with a strong compensation and benefits package. You will in an environment where you are encouraged to take initiative in order to deliver great results.
- Minimum 2 years corporate travel advisor experience.
- Strong and recent experience in booking international travel is an asset.
- Extensive airline, destination and supplier knowledge.
- Must have experience with Apollo or Sabre
- Fluent in both spoken and written French (not required but seen as an asset).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities to ensure customer satisfaction levels are achieved.
- Provide a high level of customized service to a variety of high expectation clients.
- Sell a full range of business travel products.
- Provide accurate thorough and complex travel information.
- Plan itineraries, book tickets and arrange travel accommodations and services
- Research and provide solutions to client travel-related problems
- Provide reservations support to customers who have initiated their bookings in our online environment.
- Provide excellent customer services to internal and external clients