Find Your Future Job
Find Your Future Job
With the best international tools in the travel industry
Bilingual Cruise Consultant
The Cruise Consultant position is responsible for the effective handling of all individual clients’ incoming requests with our Service Standards & Procedures. The Cruise Consultant is also responsible to sell our cruise products and services to contribute to the achievement of the business objectives set by Head Office and to the delivery of operational excellence and quality of service towards both direct customer and the travel trade.
- Handles all telephone calls in line with the Service Standards and Procedures;
- Uses the reservation systems to process telephone sales for individual clients;
- Promotes our products and services in order to generate revenue;
- Assists clients with specialist support and after-sales service, such as reservations changes, purchase of additional services, and special requests;
- Provides relevant information to clients in order to enhance customer service and loyalty;
- Occasionally make outbound calls as directed by director – i.e. special offers, updates on booking status, follow up on expired option cabins, recalling space;
- Assists clients with their online booking and other web queries; process payments, name changes, cancellations. Request credit card refunds/check refunds for cancelled bookings;
- Reports customer feedback on web functionalities and content;
- Assists with in-house support and training of new staff, when required;
- Occasionally handle administrative projects as determined by director.
- Fluent in French and English, oral and written. Any additional language is considered an advantage.
- 3 or more years of experience;
- Excellent phone skills, experienced in a call centre environment;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and possess basic computer skills;
- Ability to work flexibly to the needs of the business and under pressure.
- Ability to think outside the box and be open to new challenges;
- Good geographical knowledge particularly areas featured in our cruise products;
- Organization and prioritization skills;
- Flexibility to attend suppliers training events and/or educational events;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.