Find Your Future Job
Find Your Future Job
With the best international tools in the travel industry
As the Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the Director of Marketing & Partnerships to drive revenue growth and strengthen relationships with supplier partners by focusing on high-impact account management activities, account planning, partner marketing, and support for the delivery of revenue-generating partnership program initiatives. The role is also responsible for developing and managing cooperative advertising partnerships with tourism organizations and travel-related companies and for developing a new sponsorship program. The role must manage multiple priorities while navigating a complex, multi-stakeholder environment to deliver against objectives. The successful candidate will have strong organizational & interpersonal skills, as well as creative thinking and analytical evaluation abilities.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to develop strategies to meet both TPI’s and our partners’ business objectives.
- Conceptualize, plan, and manage the development/execution of complex, multi-faceted marketing programs that successfully drive brand awareness, Advisor engagement and co-op sales.
- Manage brand marketing planning and execution and ROI measurement.
- Help Business Development with planning and execution of recruitment campaigns.
- Collaborate with the creative team to create on-brand, impactful marketing assets.
- Provide reporting and analysis of marketing programs to determine the business performance effectiveness and leverage findings to optimize future marketing efforts.
- Develop partner marketing program strategy in conjunction with Director, Marketing & Partnerships and manage delivery against goals.
- Develop and manage relationships with tourism organizations, sponsorship partners and third-party corporate travel entities.
- Ensure all partnerships and sponsorships (existing & new) are in line with business objectives and brand strategy/priority through on-going evaluation and assessment
- Develop marketing and sponsorships ROI measurement to understand impact on brand and business, evaluate different drivers for return and recommend optimization actions
- Develop specific KPIs for each partnership, track result post event/campaign execution and provide reporting to partners.
- Manage approvals for all contracts, including reviews by our in-house business analyst team.
- Ensure contract compliance by tracking and managing all contractual assets agreed to by TPI and by the partner.
- Manage marketing from partners and sponsorships budgets and ensure that partnership payments are on-time and accurate.
- Proactively identify new growth opportunities and work collaboratively, internally and with our partners to optimize go-to-market plans.
- Lead internal process for campaign planning and execution to ensure lead time, resources, and channel support availability.
- Experience in the travel industry working in a similar role.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the partner's business needs, including deep knowledge of the industry/environment and competitive landscape, with specific emphasis on the Canadian cobrand market.
- Strong understanding of all marketing communication disciplines including emerging digital marketing channels, as well as social media, mobile marketing, and search marketing.
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity.
- Excellent ability to effectively communicate with all external prospects through all available mediums (verbal, listening, writing, presenting).
- Organizational skills and ability to manage several projects at the same time.
- Great ability to work in a team and a strong team player.
- Excellent mentorship and leadership skills.
- Ability to handle large-scale projects effectively and meet deadlines.
- Ability to negotiate and influence outcomes.
- Comfortable in a dynamic and fast working environment.
- Mailchimp, Mailer Lite or similar service provider.
- WordPress experience would be an asset.
- Unbounce or similar landing page builder.
- Photoshop experience would be an asset.