Find Your Future Job
Find Your Future Job
With the best international tools in the travel industry
Unique Vacations (Canada) Inc., an affiliate of the exclusive Worldwide Representative for Sandals & Beaches Resorts is seeking an experienced National Groups Manager. The individual will be responsible for the groups market on a national basis including but not limited to the growth of wholesale and retail groups as well as meeting and incentive groups.
Sandals and Beaches Resorts offer an extraordinary collection of 5-Star luxury included resorts in the Caribbean. Each resort offers the new standard of exotic luxury and unmatched beauty and delivers far more than any other five-star resort on the planet because at Sandals and Beaches, everything you could possibly imagine is included and then some.Sandals is the most acclaimed collection in all the Caribbean and recipient of more global industry awards than any other brand of our kind.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and developing new group business opportunities, cultivating leads, building relationships and providing exceptional service to existing accounts. Conducts site inspections, educate and entertain qualified potential clients. Plan and participate in sales trips to assigned territory and attend trade shows to promote the brands.The position requires an outgoing positive, professional attitude, strong communication and time management skills, teamwork and the ability to travel extensively, work evenings and weekends
We offer our full-time employees an excellent benefit package that currently includes, but not limited to:
- Health, Dental, Vision, LTD & Life Insurance
- Ability to opt-in into a generous group RRSP programme administered by TD Future Builder
- Sick days
- Vacation days
- All Canadian Statutory Holidays
- Company car inclusive of all expenses
- Yearly Clothing Allowance
- Proven experience in a Groups Sales & Marketing position with a luxury product.
- Previous Caribbean resort experience.
- Proven sales and marketing expertise combined with a strong background in developing and closing meetings and incentive business.
- Ability to identify, reach and influence key decision makers in assigned territory through participating in telemarketing, outside sales calls, in-market promotional events and other proactive sales initiatives.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients in writing and verbally.
- Advanced interpersonal skills; adept at building relationships with key decision makers. Ability to work efficiently and effectively from a remote position.
- Excellent team player with extraordinary motivational skills to build and nurture solid teams committed to achieving outstanding results and bottom line profitability.
- Account Management for new and existing corporate accounts.
- Proficiency in operating computer systems such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel extensively domestically and internationally.
- Conduct site inspections, schedule FAM trips and participate in FAM trips.
- Attend annual worldwide sales meeting.