Find Your Future Job
Find Your Future Job
With the best international tools in the travel industry
Sunwing Vacations Inc.
The Product Specialist is responsible for inputting data into our system to ensure Hotel Contracts, Rate Revisions, Destination Transfers and Excursions are processed accurately and in a timely manner. To communicate updates, changes to hotel information internally for customer advisement according to deadlines. The role will report directly to the Contracting Team and will be located in Toronto, ON.
- Assist the Contracting Team with the overall review of contracting conditions for hotels
- Input contracts within the contracting system and maintain all correspondence from hotels
- Assist with daily follow up on rate revisions with suppliers, specifically risk hotel contracts
- Assist in organizing trade shows for the contracting team with business travel arrangements, and appointments
- Liaise with other departments and process information as related to the Product Department
- Maintain Ground Handling Supplier agreements
- Participation in Brochure Production as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of three years’ experience in the Travel Industry
- Knowledge of TTS - Soft Voyage, Excel, Power Point, and Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Good Problem-Solving Skills
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision in a fast-paced team environment
- Tour Operator experience an asset
- Spanish and French a strong asset
ENVIRONMENT AND SCOPE:
- Fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Works closely with Product Directors or Managers, and with Hotel Partners, as well as other departments within the business
- Volume varies seasonally
- Able to work and share responsibilities within a team environment
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your application. We thank all who apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At Sunwing our employees are the difference. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), Sunwing will also provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.