Find Your Future Job
Find Your Future Job
With the best international tools in the travel industry
The primary purpose of this position is to work with CWT Associate Travel locations in the assigned region, to provide training and development of all CWT programs and services, support increased preferred supplier sales within the agency to achieve national targets, assist in the regional development of marketing initiatives to ensure CWT is well positioned in the marketplace and to bring new locations into the CWT network as applicable. Develop the region according to the needs of the agencies while supporting CWT’s marketing, loyalty membership, supplier program objectives and revenue growth.
Main responsibilities & duties
- Assist CWT Associate Travel Agency Owners/Managers/Staff
o Implement sales territory coverage to ensure all agencies are supported
o A minimum of annual visit to each agency within the territory
o Create annual business plans with each owner to assist in the support of local, regional and national membership and marketing initiatives
o Resolve customer service issues ensuring follow-up with appropriate department or supplier, and resolution with Associate office
o Provide coaching, training and on-going assistance with CWT programs & services
o Increase preferred supplier sales & support through education
o Analyze market intelligence and communicate with agency owner/managers.
o Introduce new Associate offices as applicable to grow the network in Quebec
o Gain credibility through the achievement of results with diplomacy, confidence and humour.
- Provide Effective Communication and Training
o Ensure Associates are aware of all CWT programs and services including product solutions, technologies, marketing campaigns, preferred supplier strategies, leisure and corporate support structure, meetings and events, human resources and shared services and the needs of Virtuoso as part of their consortia.
o Participate in planning and execution of Annual National Owners Meetings, regional meetings, monthly calls and Bi- Annual Counsellor Training Academies
o Organize Regional Owners meetings, in office meetings and telephone meetings regularly with Owners/Managers
o Assist with Corporate Training Events (conference calls or live meetings)
o Support Preferred Supplier and Virtuoso training, webinars, launch events etc.
o Planning and execution of monthly Owner/Manger conference calls
o Develop and deliver training sessions in office and webinar trainings for owner/managers and counsellors as required
o Provide content for CWT Monthly E Newsletter to Associate Owner/Managers; providing a timely resource of preferred supplier support, mass market and membership marketing initiatives, training and revenue opportunities, and Associate news/information
- Review and monitor Associate Administration
o Assist CWT accounting department with Associates ICS (Inter Company Statements)
o Assist Associates with ICS and billing questions (Overrides, RBC Rewards points, etc)
o Implement Associate’s office/branch openings and closures
o Educate Associates on minimum brand standards requirements and logo usage.
o Manage all contracting between Associates and CWT
o Understand and be able to articulate all of CWT’s Technology B2C and B2B applications.
o Update applications as required and provide technical assistance to Associate Owners/counsellors as needed.
o Maintain Associate database ensuring all information is current and accurate
o Post and update CWT Intranet and CRM sites and provide assistance to the network as required.
o Participate in survey opportunities to gather feedback from Associates
o Foster teamwork environment within the region
- Focus on new business development opportunities.
o less than one annual visit to each agency within the territory.
o Work with agencies in the region to increase their business and improve their revenue position through marketing, membership and preferred supplier support
o Seek and follow up on new business enquiries from offices outside the CWT network with the intent of bringing them over to CWT
o Assist Associates to manage and increase online sales via cwtvacations.ca websites
o Work with the Associate team and Associates in-region to develop potential new associates
- Development of an annual business plan
o Set regional objectives that align with CWT leisure strategic planning
o Set direction for region and monitor agency activities against the plan, proactively adjusting strategies according to changes in business environment
o Accountable for achieving results in region as approved by senior management in conjunction with Associate Owners.
o Conduct post-evaluation and make recommendations for future activities
- Shares work, thinks together, shares problems
- Respectful and loyal to CWT organisation and rules
- Respectful and loyal to the team
- Interacts within own team and with other CWT teams
- Understands customer needs
- Knows what competitors are doing
- Studies market (suppliers, customers, competitors)
- Suggests opportunities to the client based on market knowledge and practices
- Explains market trends to customer
- Understands customer strategy, and buying tactics and practices and how to position CWT within the market
- Medium to long term planner
- Analytical problem solver
- Can create strategies and actionable scenarios
- Anticipate potential implications and issues
- Incisive thinker
- Identify opportunities that bring value to the customer
- Looks at the global picture and thinks out of the box to support the network
- Proactive self-starter
- Can make decisions quickly understanding output ramifications
- Creates practical and time saving solutions
- Coordinates and cross-checks with the customer and CWT
- Delivers a structured and assertive message
- Simple, clear, concise, logical and efficient communication
- Easy for customer to deal with
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to present in front of small/big groups and conference calls
- Listens and shows empathy
- •English & French fluent: written and oral
- •Ability to deal within a multicultural entrepreneurial environment
- •Strong customer relation and presentation skills
- •Strong verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills – ability to communicate/interface with all levels of the organization
- •Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- •Understanding of web technologies
- •GDS knowledge an asset
- •Proven ability to develop, define and deploy robust business plans
- •Proven project management and execution skills
- •Ability to transition from strategy to tactical deliverables
- •Strong understanding of the travel industry is ideal – competitive landscape, positioning, etc.
- •Solid conceptual understanding of CWT global organization, offerings and positioning