Find Your Future Job
Find Your Future Job
With the best international tools in the travel industry
Are you looking for a challenge, one in which you can bring your proven sales ability, knowledge of the travel industry, and a solid understanding of the host agency model to be part of something fast-paced and exciting? If you are, then read on!
Travel Professionals International, Canada’s Largest Independent Travel Network and Virtuoso Member, is growing our support team and we are seeking Regional Professional Development Manager to be based in Ontario.
The Regional Professional Development Manager (RPDM) will be responsible for delivering innovative training sessions to drive and sustain performance as well as providing effective coaching and training support to the TPI Advisors to effectively generate individual and company sales growth. The RPDM is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Coaching and mentoring TPI Advisors to build their business with a focus on TPI tools (Sabre, CBO, Grasp reporting tool), marketing and sales engagement.
- Setting Personal Development Plans with individual TPI Advisors.
- Identify sales opportunities within the region and support them through sales initiatives and promotions.
- Create networking opportunities for TPI Advisors in the region by conducting regional meetings and gatherings
The successful candidates must have the following minimum attributes, skills and qualifications:
- The position requires a minimum of 8 years of direct retail leisure travel industry experience. With a minimum of 5 years experience in mentoring and developing travel advisors.
- Experience in developing and delivering strategic marketing and business plans for independent business owners.
- Incumbent must have excellent computer skills and knowledge of industry software (Sabre & CBO) & strong written and interpersonal skills and knowledge of MS Office suite.
- CTC or CTM accredited preferred
- Customer service focus, excellent communication skills and a self-starter
- Demonstrate positive attitude including being flexible with changing needs of
- clients and changes in the travel industry
- Travel within the region will be required