Find Your Future Job
Find Your Future Job
With the best international tools in the travel industry
Business Unit: Transat Tours Canada
Status: Permanent full time
Work Location: Toronto
This incumbent will be responsible for leading the team of Business Development Representatives in Ontario and Atlantic Canada while managing account relationships, monitoring regional sales performance, collecting market intelligence and representing TTC at various events.
- Accountable for ensuring that reps are managing their territories according to established guidelines while working towards the achievement of revenue targets;
- Provide coaching to the team with a focus on ROI measures, decision making and business acumen;
- Negotiate regional account contracts, manage relationships, conduct quarterly sales reviews and collaborate on marketing initiatives;
- Assist B2B clients and the sales team with file resolution;
- Gather market condition information, analyze and report this to the Commercial Director;
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities;
- Create and implement commercial action plans;
- Take an
dactive leadership role in client training;
- Represent the Transat commercial team at various conferences and events as well as in various internal meetings.
- College Degree or University Degree in Tourism or Business Management;
- Minimum of 10 years travel industry experience with experience managing a sales team;
- Ability to use interpersonal skill to build solid business relationships with clients and colleagues;
- Experience negotiating agreements, managing budgets and managing relationships;
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills, able to leak projects and able to work in an autonomous environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including superior presentation skills;
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, have flexibility to travel and be available to work weekends when required.
Please submit your resume via this website.
Transat values diversity in the workplace and is committed to employment equity by encouraging applications from the following designated groups: women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.
To facilitate the reading of this document, the masculine form has been retained.