Find Your Future Job
Find Your Future Job
With the best international tools in the travel industry
We are looking for an experienced Travel Consultant to coordinate the booking of all Travel Edge staff travel and assist with Supplier Relations special projects. This is an important role involving frequent interaction with senior executives and preferred suppliers. We require a candidate with very strong customers service experience and a continuous improvement mindset to help drive the improvement of process and procedures.
- Complete staff travel reservations via the Sabre reservations system
- Follow company procedures, guidelines and standards in the areas of staff travel, customer service, building and updating PNRs, ticketing and punctuality
- Stay fully informed and stay abreast of all airline rules and regulations and other industry requirements and accurately apply this information when making travel arrangements
- Operate within company standards in the areas of customer service, productivity, quality standards and operating procedures
- Ensure that travel policies are followed and documented
- Utilize preferred vendors to reduce clients cost and maximize profit for the company
- The ability to solve problems independently
- Suggest improvements to benefit the client and the company
- Performs other duties and assist in all areas as assigned
- If you have over two years of experience in either leisure or corporate travel, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Must have Sabre experience
- Must have air ticketing experience.
- Perspective candidates will possess strong communication skills and demonstrate the ability to liaise with clients and build strong partnerships with them.
- Candidates will have exceptional customer service skills and be motivated by working in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong attention to detail, being highly organized and showing the ability to multi-task will help you succeed at Travel Edge.
Our top consultants pride themselves on developing an expertise and building strong relationships with their clients to support our travelers get to their destinations seamlessly enabling them to enjoy the world at its best without the need to sweat the details.
What Travel Edge offers:
- Supportive team environment
- Mentoring and coaching opportunities
- Company match RRSP program
- Extensive health benefits
- Comprehensive employee assistance program
- Health and Wellness subsidy
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Advancement opportunities
If interested, please go to the following link to apply: