Find Your Future Job
Find Your Future Job
With the best international tools in the travel industry
Reach Global Marketing LTD. is seeking Travel Trade Manager, to maximize company’s and client’s target by planning and implementing sales & marketing strategies.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team that represents a portfolio of clients within the travel and tourism industry, we would like to meet you. You will use your creative ideas to drive Trade initiatives that will bring long-term success to our clients. You will also collaborate with all internal teams to ensure goals are met across all platforms.
- Formulating, developing, implementing and evaluating sales & marketing programs which may include product seminars and presentations, travel agent educational sessions, sales calls and any joint projects with Travel Trade partners
- Maintain working relationships with all relevant industry personnel and organizations to increase visibility, community awareness, and marketing efforts.
- Liaise with top accounts, ensuring partners are kept up to date with pertinent industry changes, provide point of contact sales training, working through day to day system and operational challenges and helping to build and maintain relationships with our valued clients.
- Represent client(s) to participate in trade/road shows and sales missions
- Gather and maintain information on competition and changing market trends.
- Develop and maintain relationships/collaborative partnerships with accounts in assigned territories.
- Conduct sales presentations to groups of prospective buyers.
- Conduct Familiarization (FAM) Trips to groups of prospective buyers.
- Organizing and implementing promotional campaigns and any other promotional activities
- Carrying out market intelligence to evaluate market potential for clients and to monitor changes
- Report out on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Travel will be required
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Hospitality Management, Sales & Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant discipline
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience at supervisory level, preferably in the field of tourism (motor coach), hospitality or airline
- Highly technical in Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point and MAC tools.
- Professional in verbal and written communication, and attire.
- Interpersonal skills including presentation, public speaking and client interaction skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with ability to serve as spokesperson
- Intermediate French is required
- Strong account management skills with a proven track record of successful achievements
- Must have a valid driver’s license and possession of a vehicle would be preferred